Attorney Mark Kaire has practiced as a personal injury lawyer in Miami for many years. In 1997, he founded Kaire & Heffernan, LLC — a law firm dedicated to providing tenacious, aggressive and devoted service to each client.
Mr. Kaire is a proud member of the “Million Dollar Advocates Forum” and the “Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum,” an exclusive group of trial lawyers who have achieved settlement or verdicts in excess of $1 million and $2 million respectively. He is also an Eagle Member of the Florida Justice Association.
Mark Kaire has lived in Miami since 1972. He attended the University of Florida as an undergraduate student, then the University of Miami Law School. He was married in 1994 and now has three kids — two girls and one boy.
Outside the office, Mr. Kaire is an avid cyclist. He frequently competes in races in North Carolina and South Florida. In addition, he speaks fluent Spanish.
To schedule a free initial consultation, call 305-372-0123 or contact our firm online.
Toll Free: 877-662-5399
Reviews of Attorney Mark Kaire
[testimonials_slider enable_schema=”true” refresh_interval=7 tags=Mark-Kaire]
- J.D., University of Miami School of Law, Coral Gables, Florida
- B.A., University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Florida, 1995
- U.S Southern district Court for the state of Florida, 2010
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Florida Justice Association
- Florida Bar
- American Association for Justice
- Dade County Trial Lawyers Association
- National Trial Lawyers
Honors and Awards
- Member, Multi Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Top 100 Trial Lawyers, National Trial Lawyers
- 2016 Florida Legal Elite