Did You Suffer Harm At A Miami Area Hospital?
If you need medical care in Miami or the surrounding areas of South Florida, you have no shortage of options. However, the positive reputation of any medical facility does not guarantee against injuries and even death stemming from physician negligence. No hospital has a perfect safety record, and some try to sweep problems under the rug to maintain their sterling public image.
If you’ve been harmed by what you believe was medical malpractice, contact our skilled attorneys at Kaire & Heffernan, PLLC, to share your story. We have earned a reputation as fierce client advocates ready to take on giant corporations and other powerful interests, including giants in the health care industry. In more than 25 years in practice, we have recovered tens of millions of dollars on behalf of those who have been injured or lost loved ones due to the negligence of others. Some of our largest judgments and settlements have been in medical malpractice claims.
Safety Ratings And Related Information For Local And Regional Hospitals
Because of their work in medical malpractice litigation, our attorneys are intimately familiar with all the major hospitals in the Miami area, including:
- HCA Florida Aventura Hospital: A 467-bed facility that recently invested $60 in improvements. You can read Aventura’s safety report here.
- Baptist Hospital of Miami: A 720-bed facility considered among the most respected hospitals in South Florida. Read Baptist’s safety report here.
- Doctors Hospital: A positively rated facility in Coral Gables, it contains the Miami HEAT Sports Medicine Center. Learn more about the safety report for Doctors Hospital.
- Kendall Regional Medical Center: A Miami hospital that is very positively reviewed by rating agencies but less admired by patients, according to surveys. You can read Kendall’s safety report here.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center: Based in Miami Beach, this facility has been well known throughout its history, which dates back to its founding in 1949. Learn more about the safety report for Mount Sinai.
- North Shore Medical Center: This hospital, while generally well-regarded, has received mixed ratings and reviews from agencies and patients alike. Read North Shore’s safety report here.
- Palmetto General Hospital: Located in Hialeah, the hospital provides a wide range of services but has been lauded for its bariatric surgery practice. Learn more about Palmetto’s safety report.
- South Miami Hospital: A facility with 453 beds and offering a range of services. It is notable for its labor and delivery department, including neonatal intensive care. You can read South Miami’s safety report here.
- University of Miami Hospital: A hospital highly regarded for its work in cancer treatment and ophthalmology. Learn more about the University of Miami Hospital’s safety report.
As noted above, the Miami area has many highly regarded hospitals and medical centers. But serious mistakes and negligence can occur at even the best facilities. When they do, we don’t allow these hospitals to hide behind rankings and patient surveys. We demand accountability on behalf of our clients.
Do You Have A Case? Contact Us To Discuss Your Options For Free.
If you believe you’ve been the victim of medical malpractice, please contact Kaire & Heffernan, PLLC, to discuss your concerns with us in a free consultation. We will provide you with an honest assessment based on our many years of practice and will try to help you find the answers you are looking for. To get started, reach out online or call 305-376-7860 today. Se habla español.