Miami, Florida Motorcycle Accidents Attorney
Fatal Accidents • Paralysis / Paraplegia • Quadriplegia
Any motorcycle accident puts the motorcyclist's life in terrible danger. At high speeds, they almost always cause disabling injuries, and they are frequently fatal.
Your future hangs in the balance of any future litigation - make sure your attorney has the experience, the skill and the drive to pursue your compensation to the fullest extent.
Free Consultations • ¡Hablamos Español!
Call 305-372-0123, 866-769-0123 toll-free, or contact us online.
Mark Kaire is an experienced lawyer who has practiced personal injury law for many years. He is a member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and handles the most complex motorcycle accident injuries, including:
- Back and spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries, brain damage and closed head wounds
- Burns and scars
- Amputation and disfigurement
- Paralysis, paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Wrongful death
All clients at The Law Offices of Mark A. Kaire, P.A. receive Mr. Kaire's personal cell phone number. In case of emergency, he can be reached 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your case will be handled by Mr. Kaire himself - not a young associate - and he will pursue your best interest tenaciously.
Handling Complex Issues with Simple Arguments
One of our clients suffered a serious brain injury during a motorcycle accident. He was not wearing a helmet, so the insurance company was tempted to conclude that he was partially responsible for his severe injuries - which would have greatly reduced his compensation.
Working with a neurologist, we were able to reconstruct the crash and show that his brain was injured by a concussion which took place even before he hit the ground. Since a helmet wouldn't have helped, the insurance company awarded him the full amount he needed.
What you should know about Motorcycle Accidents to Stay Safe
Whether you are new to the world of motorcycles or a seasoned veteran, being aware of the dangers, the risks, and the preventions is the best way to keep yourself on the track for safety and wellness.
You may not be aware that there are specific and common causes for motorcycle accidents. Being aware of these conditions and prepared may help save your life. Some of these are related to road conditions and some you can directly influence.
Here are the 10 most common causes of motorcycles accidents broken out by related factors:
· 1) Inexperience – greater than 50% of crashes involve a cyclist with under six months of experience
· 2) Alcohol or drugs – greater than 1/3 of crashes involve an impaired cyclist
· 3) Speed – driving too fast is a significant factor
· 4) Ignoring signs – cyclist who ignore traffic signs have distinct increased risks
· 5) Splitting – if a cyclist drives between two lanes
· 6) Road defects
· 7) Bad weather
· 8) Inability to see motorcyclist – glare prevents full view of cyclist
· 9) Road rage – angry drivers cause accidents
· 10) Inappropriate signaling – car/truck drivers not using appropriate turning signals
Here are some common injuries and related motorcycle accident facts:
· Death – around 5,000 deaths occur each year in motorcycle accidents
· Head injuries – about 35% of motorcycle crashes
· Paralysis – some of the most expensive motorcycle crash injuries due to medical care needs
· Amputations – not real common, but severe when they occur <1%
· Fractures – legs being fractured are the most common injury
· Lacerations – cuts or road-rash are one of the most frequently occurring injuries
If you or a loved one suffered injuries in a motorcycle wreck, we can help. Call 305-372-0123 or 866-769-0123 toll-free to schedule a free consultation. You can also contact us online and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.